DAY 1 : SEIM REAP- BANGKOK
You will depart by an evening flight from Seim Reap to Bangkok, arriving Bangkok late evening. Overnight in Bangkok
DAY 2 : BANGKOK- AYUTTAYA- BANGKOK (B)
You will visit Wat Trimitr with its invaluable Golden Buddha ( 5 ½ tons of solid gold). Wat Po the most extensive temple in Bangkok, with its colossal Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings.
You will also visit the Ayutthaya Historical Prk, UNESCO site since 1991. On the way stop at Bang Pa-In Royal Palace also known as Summer Palace. Built in 1632 by King Prasat Thong and restored by King Mongkut in the middle of XIX Century. Then we visit the two most important temples that are Prang Sam Yot and Sarn Phra Karn and then proceed to Hotel for overnight
DAY 3 ; BANGKOK- CHIANG MAI (B,L,D)
You will take a morning flight to Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai is Thailand’s second city also know as the “ Rose of the North”. Beautiful scenery, mild climate and calmer and more relaxed lifestyle than the chaotic Bangkok. We visit the Doi Suthep temple, located 15km from the city center and set on a hill , to reach the top you have to climb 309 steps) Or you can use more convenient funicular). Then lunch at local restaurant and in the afternoon visit Bo Sang village famous for its handmade wooden umbrella and then Sankampang village. Dinner with Chiang mai culture dance show. Ovenight at hotel in Chiang Mai.
DAY4 ; CHIANG MAI (B,L)
After breakfast at hotel, enjoy a full day excursion experiencing life outside Chiang Mai visiting a jungle area north of the city to see demonstration of trained elephants at work in the logging industry at the elephant training camp. After demonstration, enjoy a memorable and exciting elephant ride, ox-cart riding, then experience a bamboo rafting trip along the beautiful river, followed by lunch at local restaurant. Back to Chiang Mai and overnight.
DAY 5; CHAING MAI- BANGKOK (B)
Transfer to airport for morning flight back to your final destination
- Accommodation at 4 star hotels
- Meals as per program at local restaurants (THAI)
- Private A/C transfer for all program
- English speaking guides
- All entrance fees
- Elephant ride in Chiang Mai
- Bamboo rafting in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai culture dance show
- Water bottles on bus daily: 2 bottle/pas/day
- Personal expenses
- Domestic Airtickets (Bangkok-Chiang Mai $205 Per Person, Siem Reap- Bangkok $285 Per Person ( prices not guaranteed unless ticketed)
- * Transfer from Bangkok International airport to Bangkok Hotel. (PRIVATE TRANSFER)
- * Half Day City Tour with Two Temples & Gems Gallery – Without Lunch in Bangkok (PRIVATE TRANSFER)
- * Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok International Airport. (PRIVATE TRANSFER)
- * Transfer from Chiang Mai airport to Hotel. (PRIVATE TRANSFER)
- * Evening Kantoke Dinner & Hilltribe shows (SIC TRANSFER)
- * Elephant at work & safari & Bamboo Rafting + Lunch (PRIVATE TRANSFER)
- * Transfer from Hotel to Chiang Mai Airport. (PRIVATE TRANSFER)
- * 02 Nts Stay on twin share at Bangkok with Breakfast.
* 02 Nts Stay on twin share at Chiang Mai with Breakfast